The 63rd BB&O AGM will be held in Benson Parish Hall on Friday 20th October 2023 with the following timetable:
- 10.00: Tea/coffee served
- 10.30 – 12.00: AGM meeting. – Any area member may attend the AGM
Then for those who have booked lunch and afternoon entertainment (see below):
- 12.30: Lunch served
- 14.00: Entertainment: Demonstration/Presentation ‘Flowers in a Vase‘ by Jane Haas and Irene Manson.
Reports and AOB
Reports will be circulated to clubs on or about Friday 6th October. Please circulate to your members. These reports will not be read out at the AGM, but updates will be delivered if appropriate..
Clubs are requested to submit questions and topics for AOB by Sunday 15th October.
Each club is allowed one vote on each proposal. The following form should be used by clubs to cast votes by Sunday 15th October.
Clubs will be allowed to change their vote at the AGM as a result of new information or discussion.
Tickets for lunch and entertainment cost £30 , OR for entertainment only. tickets cost £10. Book via 2023 AGM Booking Form
Lunch options are:
- Main course: Poached salmon fillet with herb mayonnaise (gluten free), or Stuffed pepper (gluten free and vegetarian)
- Dessert: Chocolate 0range roulade with Grand Marnier cream (gluten free) or Fresh Fruit Salad
Bowls of sides will be available on each table:
- Mixed leaf salad with sugar snaps and cucumber (GF)
- Carrot and raisin salad with chives (GF)
- Pea and green bean salad with cous cous, mint and feta (GF portions available on request)
- Warm new potatoes with herb butter (GF)
Tea/Coffee and mints will be served after desserts.
Deadline for booking lunch is Sunday 15th October.