‘Promote NAFAS Products’ Workshop
As a more practical alternative to a Club Officers Day (which used to be held in Benson every 3 years) the BB&O Area Officers have organised a series of task-based workshops to help club officers and management teams run their club more effectively. The sessions will deliver information, offer help and guidance, and facilitate discussion. Participants are encouraged to share their experience.
These FREE workshops are open to anyone who is interested, but all clubs are encouraged to send at least one representative to each session.
The ‘Promote NAFAS Products‘ workshop aimed at Club Publications and Flower Arranger Reps, will be on Monday 1st November 2021 at 7.30pm. The session will deliver information, facilitate discussion and provide the help and guidance on the following aspects.
- Stocking and Managing a club sales table
- Collating orders for NAFAS stationery and publications and passing accumulated orders to the Area Publications Officer
- Placing orders via the relevant online ordering forms
- Taking delivery of NAFAS products and passing on to club members
Flower Arranger Reps
- Promoting the Flower Arranger magazine to your club members
- Collating orders from club members and placing orders to the Area Flower Arranger Rep using the online ordering form
- Ensuring correct and timely payment for collated orders to the Area Treasurer
- Taking delivery of the Flower Arranger magazines and distributing to club members as appropriate
During this session participants are asked to share their own knowledge and experience to support those new to the role.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th October.
Book your FREE place by completing and submitting the form below. If your booking is successful a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you specify on the form. The Zoom link will be emailed 2 days before the event If you do not receive it please email email@example.com.Shortcode [wpdevart_forms id=47] does not belong to any form. Form has been either deleted or shortcode inserted incorrectly.