‘Do the Admin’ Workshop
As a more practical alternative to a Club Officers Day (which used to be held in Benson every 3 years) the BB&O Area Officers have organised a series of task-based workshops to help club officers and management teams run their club more effectively. The sessions will deliver information, offer help and guidance, and facilitate discussion. Participants are encouraged to share their experience.
These FREE workshops are open to anyone who is interested, but all clubs are encouraged to send at least one representative to each session.
The ‘Do the Admin‘ workshop aimed at Club Secretaries, will be on Monday 31st January 2022 at 7.30pm. Topics will include:
- Dealing with agendas and minutes for committee meetings
- Maintaining details of club members with appropriate regard to data protection
- Completing annual Club Record Form
- Ensuring relevant club officers/members have completed an online Data Protection Form
- Booking venues for club meetings and events as appropriate
- Passing on correspondence from NAFAS and BB&O to club members and/or other committee members as appropriate
Successful bookings will generate a confirmation to the email address entered on the form. The Zoom link for each event will be sent to that same email address the day before the event. If you do not receive these emails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.