The 61st BB&O AGM will be held as a Zoom meeting on Friday 12th November 2021, 10.15 for 10.30am start.
See below for details of registration, timetable, agenda and advance voting form.
Registering for Zoom Invite
As there is a limit of 100 Zoom participants ALL those wishing to join the meeting (including all area officers and representatives) should complete a registration form via AGM 2021 Zoom Registration .
NOTE – You may have more than one person joining from your location as a single ZOOM participant.
The Zoom invitation will be emailed to those who have registered on Wednesday 10th November.
– Participants are recommended to use Speaker View on Zoom.
– Participants will be muted but may unmute themselves if necessary
– Participants are requested to ensure their Zoom identity is meaningful (ideally before joining the meeting). For example:
Greys Flora – Irene Manson
Area Media Officer – Shirley Sexton
– For help using Zoom please refer to BBandO Zoom Guide for Participants or ask any area officer for assistance
- 29 September: Deadline for nominations for Penelope Everett and Diane Gill awards
- 29 October: Reports, previous minutes and constitution for ratification will be emailed to clubs, area officers, area representatives and past presidents
- 8 November: Deadline for submission of topics for AOB. Email Area Secretary
- 8 November: Deadline for clubs to vote – see below
- 9 November: Deadline for registration for attendance via AGM 2021 Zoom Registration
- 10 November: Zoom invitation will be sent to those who have registered
- 12 November: AGM Zoom meeting opens at 10.15 for 10.30am start
Each club is allowed one vote on each proposal. The following form should be used by clubs to cast votes by 8th November.
Clubs will be allowed to change their vote at the AGM as a result of new information or discussion.